Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-28: Brewers (Davies) at Twins (Smeltzer) [Brewers lose, 5-3 — Crew strands 3 leadoff extra base hits and struggles against lefty starter making MLB debut; Davies pitches 6 scoreless innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It’ll have to come via the home run.

Of course.

Crazy challenge.... that was all about not showing up Braun. Braun was ticked last week when he was thrown out at third and the play wasn't (at least) challenged. This is make up for that imho.

It’ll have to come via the home run.

Of course.

Crazy challenge.... that was all about not showing up Braun. Braun was ticked last week when he was thrown out at first and the play wasn't (at least) challenged. This is make up for that imho.

It would have been a semi interesting replay if he had lost it when he opened his glove quick on the way down to get the glove in the pocket of the glove. Maybe they were hoping he lost it there and maybe something would be on replay.

Laugh all you want. You’re the damn idiot.

Haha thanks buddy.

Any time. Can’t wait for the next player to make a mistake

I have to imagine nobody ever makes a mistake at their job based on the IGT most days.

Eh, I just saw the replay. Hard to blame Braun too much there. From his point of view, it probably looked like a legit drop and since it was the first base ump who said it was a catch, Braun probably couldn't hear/see the call. Then Moustakas ended up at second base, so Braun likely thought it was a drop.

Laugh all you want. You’re the damn idiot.

Haha thanks buddy.

Any time. Can’t wait for the next player to make a mistake

Thanks, I am sure your 4,000 posts all praise the players. You must be perfect.

Archived