Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-26: Phillies (Eflin) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 9-1 -- Woodruff nearly perfect in 8 IP, 10 K, 1 H, 0 BB outing]

Eye Black
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lame. Let him finish the game.

It's been almost 2 years since our last complete game and would be another confidence builder for a guy who is really breaking out as a star right now. I get not want to overwork him but they should have let him finish, a 1 hitter is still pretty cool.

Lame. Let him finish the game.

It's been almost 2 years since our last complete game and would be another confidence builder for a guy who is really breaking out as a star right now. I get not want to overwork him but they should have let him finish, a 1 hitter is still pretty cool.

He was only at 95 pitches with no stress involved. So overworking shouldn't even be a factor. At least give him the chance to finish.

Sorry Moose, but that isn’t really the time to have a conversation. He deserved to be tossed...the Ump may be a douche, but Moose got what he deserved.

I disagree, umps are not kings or gods. Moose was not confrontational, you could see his body language. Easterbrook was just being a power hungry turd.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Sorry Moose, but that isn’t really the time to have a conversation. He deserved to be tossed...the Ump may be a douche, but Moose got what he deserved.

I disagree, umps are not kings or gods. Moose was not confrontational, you could see his body language. Easterbrook was just being a power hungry turd.

Probably also didn't like the completely justified comments the Brewers were making about him yesterday. This clown wildly abused his power, it's black and white. Would like to see him suspended for his conduct this series...but he won't be even though he should.

No, Moustakas was wasting time when there was a game being played. Play the game or get off the field.

After a pitch in the next inning you are going to go have a conversation, lol no. Moustakas was probably the bigger douche in that situation.

Oh man those playoff Phillies are so awesome. It’s a shame we only beat them 4 out of 7 games. Man, we really stink.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

No, Moustakas was wasting time when there was a game being played. Play the game or get off the field.

After a pitch in the next inning you are going to go have a conversation, lol no. Moustakas was probably the bigger douche in that situation.

I disagree.

Enough said.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Anyone else see the progression from Woodruff that resembles the same path Nelson was on 2 years ago. To me the only difference is Woodys top end fb is elite. So hoping Nelson can regain his form. This staff would be so dang formidable if that can happen.

Was Arcia's long foul in the 5th-ish definitely not a HR? Surprised not to see any comments about that here. Especially since it was Estabrook making the call as 3B ump. Finally watching today's game on DVR and in slo-mo multiple times I thought the ball definitely disappeared behind the foul pole. The kid/family that ended up with the ball was in foul territory, but that was after a ricochet behind the seating area.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Archived