Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-25: Phillies (Arrieta) at Brewers (Chacín) [Brewers lose, 7-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I were the manager I would hold up my hand like I'm gonna challenge while the bench coach got on the phone and then yell at him video confirmed that was a ball.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

I’m not even made at Claudio. It’s not his fault he’s forced to face RH batters. Stupid use.

That he was facing hoskins in a 2 run game was just stupid.

Blame Chacín and Anderson. Claudio only fresh pitcher available, besides Peréz.

I’m not even made at Claudio. It’s not his fault he’s forced to face RH batters. Stupid use.

Middle of the order coming up in the 9th too. Baffling decision.

As I said before, they don't even look like they care today. And after watching Estabrook calling balls and strikes today, I don't either.

If I were the manager I would hold up my hand like I'm gonna challenge while the bench coach got on the phone and then yell at him video confirmed that was a ball.

+1 but i would have had a more color full description for the pitch.

Umpire or not, this team is one team one week (a competitor) and horribly frustrating the next week. They do all the little things wrong unlike the teams of the past two years. What’s with that?
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

If Counsell can't figure out how to use Claudio get rid of him. You cannot keep throwing him in spots that he isn't built for. How hard is it?

Today, unlike other times, only fresh pitcher available. Anderson and Chacín to blame on this one.

If Counsell can't figure out how to use Claudio get rid of him. You cannot keep throwing him in spots that he isn't built for. How hard is it?

Today, unlike other times, only fresh pitcher available. Anderson and Chacín to blame on this one.

Jeffress hasn't thrown since the 22nd. Hader wasn't going to be used, but also hasn't thrown since the 22nd. Claudio was not the only fresh pitcher. Albers threw 1 inning yesterday. All pitchers were off Thursday, and Monday. It is possible for relievers to pitch on back to back days.

Phillies have the better roster.

The Brewers are 5-0 in games I’ve attended this year. That streak could be in jeopardy tomorrow.

I have a 9 game win streak going in games that I've attended.

5 from July- Sept 2018

1 playoff NLDS Oct 2018

3 from 2019

My next game is June 5 against the Marlins.

Jeffress hasn't thrown since the 22nd. Hader wasn't going to be used, but also hasn't thrown since the 22nd. Claudio was not the only fresh pitcher. Albers threw 1 inning yesterday. All pitchers were off Thursday, and Monday. It is possible for relievers to pitch on back to back days.

Jeffress probably the better option.

Was it even Counsel's decision? He did get ejected before Claudio came in to pitch.

Managers always make the decision. It's not like they have to leave the stadium. It's a pretty short walk from the dugout to the clubhouse, if Counsell was even there. He could've been in the hallway between the dugout and clubhouse.

Archived