Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Thursday 5/23 - Brunch in Appleton

Brewer Fanatic Staff

http://www.brewerfan.net/images/store/dailylinkreport.jpg

Organizational Scoreboard including starting pitcher info, game times, MiLB TV links, and box scores

Links for affiliate audio

Have great seasons Garrett in Biloxi, Greg in Carolina, and Chris in Appleton! And welcome to Mike Haeger in San Antonio!

Standings and sortable stat pages

MiLB.TV options: Carolina and Wisconsin home feeds, San Antonio and Biloxi road.

What the heck is up with Forest Whitley? Top pitching prospect in baseball coming into the year, having a horrible start to the year.

I don't know, but it's great to see Nelson putting together another dominant outing. 4 IP 50 pitches, 0H, and I think it was 1 BB and 5 K's?

It's time to promote Turang and Fry.

If you promote Feliciano to AA (and we should) Fry can get plenty of ABs at C and 1st in Carolina.

I get Turang is young but Fry is a college kid but we've seen enough at A ball to see what the older prospect (Fry) can do climbing the ladder. You can't block him at 23 by 2 guys that are 20. He needs to step up to Caro and get challenged, he's old for his level.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Wisconsin Pre-Game Media Notes

Box: Peoria 6, Wisconsin 5

Chiefs Hold Off Rattlers to End Wisconsin's Winning Streak

Peoria scores early to beat Wisconsin 6-5

By Chris Mehring / Wisconsin Timber Rattlers

Fantastic write-up from Chris, feels like you were at the game...

Speaking of the kickoff to the next road trip Chris mentions, the Rattlers will be important guests for a beleaguered area --

'We’re open for business" Quad-Cities River Bandits return to Modern Woodmen Park beginning Friday

Jesús Lujano stays motivated amid hot streak with Timber Rattlers

Daniel Wussow, Appleton Post-Crescent

Brewer Fanatic Staff

San Antonio Pre-Game Media Notes

Box: San Antonio 11, Round Rock 6

Spangenberg's Career Night Leads Missions Back to First

Jimmy Nelson's Tweet:

"I thought I threw better than the line suggested. Some balls that fell in during that 5th on some good pitches; that’s just the game. Similar to the New Orleans start. Line scores can be deceiving. Felt good though. Back to work tomorrow for the next start wherever that may be"

VIDEO Tweet: Mauricio Dubon web gem

Archived