Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-22: Reds (Castillo) at Brewers (Davies) [Brewers win, 11-9 -- Comeback win from an early 6-0 deficit]

Eye Black
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hader still listed as the pitcher on Gameday?

He did finish it. They had Albers warming, BA and Rock were speculating that he would finish to protect Hader's arm. I should have been more descriptive to those not watching.

So much for this one being over and going for a walk because they can't score five runs this game.

Hey, I enjoyed my walk and when I came back there was a game worth watching. Win-win.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Hader still listed as the pitcher on Gameday?

He did finish it. They had Albers warming, BA and Rock were speculating that he would finish to protect Hader's arm. I should have been more descriptive to those not watching.

Oh, okay. We didn't get to see the ninth because we had to leave the house and we were wondering how it ended. We didn't know what channel on Sirius radio the game would be on so we could listen to the end.

Archived