Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-21: Reds (Gray) at Brewers (Gonzalez) [Brewers lose, 3-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man this offense is frustrating

Very uninspiring considering they just had a day off.

Reds pitching good tonight, Yelichless offense awful.

It’s always the Yelich excuse when he’s out. The talent is there though. Streams must wonder if he needs to sign four impact bats and offseason instead of two as he did the past two years.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

It’s a repeat of April 28 for Milwaukee sports fans: Yelich hurt, Brewers lose, Bucks blown out.

Now that the Reds have joined the Pirates in having a pitching staff that can shut the Brewers down, the “easy” part of the Brewers schedule doesn’t look so easy.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Tough loss and I'm never an advocate for a loss but there is a decent amount to be excited about with this game....

1) 2 hits for Cain who since dropping below .300 has been fighting to get back up there

2) 2 more hits for Huira, he's doing his best to earn his shot up here for the remainder of the year

3) 2 scoreless from Peralta....regardless of his role, anytime you can get him out there for a scoreless outing, its a win for him

4) 2 scoreless for Houser, a guy who WILL factor into some games down the stretch for this team!

Just realized there are a lot of 2's up there! just a coincidence! Time to get back on track in Wednesdays game!

Archived