Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-18: Brewers (Anderson) at Braves (Gausman) [Brewers lose, 4-3 in 10 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Braun strikes out without one strike being thrown to him.

Another golden opportunity wasted after some of the luckiest hits you’ll ever see.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Community Moderator
Stranding the bases loaded had gotten old. In my opinion, we shouldn’t do that anymore!

The Brewers have the most plate appearances with the bases loaded in all of baseball at 75 total now.

The next closest teams in MLB are the Dodgers and Red Sox who have 58 PAs with the bases loaded.

Unfortunately the Brewers have a 67 wRC+ with the bases loaded (Dodgers are at 143 wRC+ and Red Sox at 158 wRC+ with the bases loaded).

On the bottom end of the spectrum 10 teams have less than 40 PAs with the bases loaded including 4 with less than 30 PAs with the bags full.

Now 77 plate appearances with the bases loaded... sigh.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived