8. Orlando Arcia ® SS 8. Ozzie Albies (S) 2B

9. Jhoulys Chacin ® P 9. Max Fried (L) P[/pre]

Jhoulys Chacín: Batter (Braves) vs Pitching Stats

Max Fried: Batter (Brewers) vs Pitching Stats

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be at the game. Our vet gave us his season tickets. They are the badass premium tickets with club access and complimentary food and drink. $170 face value each. I will be getting fat tonight.

Community Moderator
The Brewers are going with an all right handed swinging lineup tonight aside from Yelich. Fried is a southpaw, but doesn't have exaggerated lefty/righty splits. Over his 32 career games Fried has allowed a .732 OPS to right handed hitters and a .706 OPS to left handed hitters.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

The Brewers are going with an all right handed swinging lineup tonight aside from Yelich. Fried is a southpaw, but doesn't have exaggerated lefty/righty splits. Over his 32 career games Fried has allowed a .732 OPS to right handed hitters and a .706 OPS to left handed hitters.

I find it weird to be so exaggerated. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Moose was a bit dinged up and they wanted to give him a day. If he is, the rest of the moves make sense. Also the next 3 starters we see after this are RHP, so probably not the worst idea to get Perez a start.

It's the same lineup we'd see any other day with our current roster against a LHP other than maybe Perez for Moose. Perez continues to hit LHP well and has about a .800 OPS against LHP as a Brewer. Nothing to really see here IMO.

Did the Brewers not have a first base coach when Hiura was at bat?

Wasn't anywhere close on the replay from what I saw.

Yeah, didn't look to say anything or motion to go as the ball rolled past him. He saw exactly where the ball was and stood there saying and doing nothing.

Why can't we get competent coaches at the easiest damn job on the diamond.

Should be loaded for Yelich with 1 out...

Clearly blew a chance to score that inning.

Did the Brewers not have a first base coach when Hiura was at bat?

Wasn't anywhere close on the replay from what I saw.

That looked like Hiura’s decision. He saw where the ball was headed and decided to go on his own

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

It seems like no matter who is on the Braves they hit us hard...Just one of those teams like the Cardinals where it doesn't matter who's on the field
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Archived