Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Tuesday 5/14 - AAA/A Matinees

http://www.brewerfan.net/images/store/dailylinkreport.jpg

Organizational Scoreboard including starting pitcher info, game times, MiLB TV links, and box scores

Links for affiliate audio

Have great seasons Garrett in Biloxi, Greg in Carolina, and Chris in Appleton! And welcome to Mike Haeger in San Antonio!

Standings and sortable stat pages

MiLB.TV options: Home for Wisconsin, road for San Antonio and Biloxi, Carolina unavailable.

I said something nice about Erceg and the dude fell off a cliff.

3 of his last 29. 2bb at least he only K'd 5 times.

Don't think much of it, I have followed Erceg's line pretty closely the past couple of years, he comes across as kind of a streaky hitter. Disappear for weeks then be dominant for a couple. I was kinda of hoping his consistancy would improve, but it's early in the season, plenty of time.

Over looking the 0-5 4K night from Ray... still like lineup a lot! Dubon, Stokes, Ray, Taylor, Erceg, Orf. Plus rotation is pretty solid. Huira was a big draw tjough

Proud member since 2003 (geez ha I was 14 then)

FORMERLY BrewCrewWS2008 and YoungGeezy don't even remember other names used

Over looking the 0-5 4K night from Ray... still like lineup a lot! Dubon, Stokes, Ray, Taylor, Erceg, Orf. Plus rotation is pretty solid. Huira was a big draw tjough

Eh Dubon seems utility defense plus, Taylor 4th OF, Erceg is a tease, Orf? I think Ray is Broxton like. I just don't know if the hit tool is consistent enough and I oddly feel Stokes will get the 4th OF shot post Braun. Unless Lutz really starts to catch flight, he's just really young. Aside from Brown I think there is a lot of cannon fodder there. It's not Biloxi but its meh.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Box: Wisconsin 9, Kane County 2

Rattlers Keep Hitting to Beat Kane County 9-2

Wisconsin collects 11 hits for their fourth straight victory

By Chris Mehring / Wisconsin Timber Rattlers

AUDIO via the Rattler Radio Soundcloud: "The Timber Rattlers won their fourth straight game with a 9-2 victory over the Kane County Cougars on May 14. On today's podcast, Chris Mehring and Kyle Lobner discuss the offensive outburst by the Wisconsin hitters and how much some of the stats have jumped in the last five days, the performance by Adam Hill, and the good feelings around the park. Hear from Matt Erickson, Brice Turang, and Brent Diaz in the Clubhouse Comments, too."

Archived