Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-13: Brewers (Peralta) at Phillies (Nola) [Brewers lose, 7-4 -- Brewers produce 12 hits, 8 walks, and strand 15 on base; Cain has a 5 hit night]

Eye Black
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Freddy is NOT a starter. He just does not have a pitch assortment.

He’s proven he can get through a lineup multiple times with his stuff.

Developing any resemblance of consistent control is the far more pressing need IMO.

Thames can go at any point now and bring up Hiura.

And who exactly is hitting at 1b?

What does that have to do with Thames being a wretch?

Why waste a year of control for two extra weeks? Pretty much he was up to start the year to make it worth it, or now at this point wait till it’s for sure past, i e end of the month.

Maybe that he's still better than Jesus and Shaw?

Aguilars been hitting well of late and have far more confidence in Shaw snapping out of it than I do in anything Thames does. You want to keep him on the team, fine. I don't think he belongs.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Why waste a year of control for two extra weeks? Pretty much he was up to start the year to make it worth it, or now at this point wait till it’s for sure past, i e end of the month.

I'm good with that.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Maybe that he's still better than Jesus and Shaw?

Aguilars been hitting well of late and have far more confidence in Shaw snapping out of it than I do in anything Thames does. You want to keep him on the team, fine. I don't think he belongs.

and that's a .550 ops and a sub 625 ops in the lineup over a .850.

Archived