Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-13: Brewers (Peralta) at Phillies (Nola) [Brewers lose, 7-4 -- Brewers produce 12 hits, 8 walks, and strand 15 on base; Cain has a 5 hit night]

Eye Black
Community Moderator
Between the glacial pace and the missed opportunities this is “one to forget” as they say that in reality won’t be easily forgotten if the rest of this 4-game series goes sideways.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
Why waste a year of control for two extra weeks? Pretty much he was up to start the year to make it worth it, or now at this point wait till it’s for sure past, i e end of the month.

I'm good with that.

Just catching up, but a reminder that Hiura’s extra year of control was secured once the Brewers got past mid-April. At this point the Super Two status just determines whether he will be able to go to arbitration four times versus three times.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

7 singles, 3 doubles, a triple and a homer, along with 8 walks and 3 steals. Only 1 gidp. Most nights that's probably good for like 10 runs. Just one of those days I guess.

Archived