Brewer Fanatic

Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Toronto Raptors

homer
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to see Wilson put back in the rotation. He can provide some valuable defense.

Who's minutes is he taking? Best player in game 1 or game 2 other than Giannis? How can you pissibly watch these two games and come away with DJ Wilson needs to be on the floor?

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I think the only way Toronto can win a game is if they have a 10+point lead entering the fourth and then hope the Bucks miss every shot. The Bucks are too fresh and too deep.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I think the only way Toronto can win a game is if they have a 10+point lead entering the fourth and then hope the Bucks miss every shot. The Bucks are too fresh and too deep.

Yes, the depth of this team is nuts. They have reserves who would start on a lot of other teams.

Hill

Brogdon

Snell

Giannis

Ersan

Bledsoe

Connaughton

Middleton

Mirotic

Lopez

Two squads that would comfortably make the playoffs in the East with serviceable minimum contract bench players.

Add DJ and Sterling and it starts to get crazy.

Scary thing for the Raptors is that we're way overdue for a game that we're just lights out from 3. We've actually been shooting pretty poorly from 3 since Game 3 of the Celtics' series.

Scary thing for the Raptors is that we're way overdue for a game that we're just lights out from 3. We've actually been shooting pretty poorly from 3 since Game 3 of the Celtics' series.

Odds are excellent we will get one of those in the next two games. It will be very tough for Toronto to win this series obviously.

I'll be fine if they stored up some of those great 3-point shooting nights for the Warriors. Not that we're out of the woods against Toronto. I mean, you're supposed to win at home. But Toronto looks exhausted, though running most of your starters 40+ minutes will do that to you.

Hill

Brogdon

Snell

Giannis

Ersan

Bledsoe

Connaughton

Middleton

Mirotic

Lopez

Two squads that would comfortably make the playoffs in the East with serviceable minimum contract bench players.

Is Kidd the head coach?

I'm predicting this will be the only game the Raptors win this series. Game 2 went exactly as I thought it would after a Game 1 flat performance and after digesting a road playoff loss the Bucks will feel more comfortable in a hostile environment and win Game 4 and finally finish them off at home.

I am so sick of playoff Eric Bledsoe. That inbound pass was flabbergasting.

Yep, it's concerning. I think a big part of the problem is his shooting, which is so bad that it undermines other aspects of his game. Hurts the team too, because they sag off him so much. I think Hill is a better fit with Giannis and all these slow starts followed by inevitable comebacks are due in no small part to that.

Archived