Brewer Fanatic

Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Toronto Raptors

homer
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the Bucks lose this is all on Giannis and his poor free throw shooting.

IDK about that, but it certainly didn't help. The silver living is that he'll think it is either way and come back better. This really sucks, but I won't lose sight of what we have in him. Hopefully years from now everyone's talking about this series changed his career.

Absolutely. We have the most important player in NBA on OUR team IN Milwaukee and he wants to stay here. And he's not gonna go join a super team in order to make it easier, I'll bet money on that right now.

Just like that, Giannis going back to what he does. Back to a 1 point game...

It's ALL on Giannis? If he goes 10 for 10 they're still losing.

Yes when you are the leader of a team and you completely suck at what he has been doing it is on him.

IDK about that, but it certainly didn't help. The silver living is that he'll think it is either way and come back better. This really sucks, but I won't lose sight of what we have in him. Hopefully years from now everyone's talking about this series changed his career.

Absolutely. We have the most important player in NBA on OUR team IN Milwaukee and he wants to stay here. And he's not gonna go join a super team in order to make it easier, I'll bet money on that right now.

Just like that, Giannis going back to what he does. Back to a 1 point game...

He may not leave to join a super team, but others will around the league. Unless he convinces someone else to join him and come to a place like Milwaukee I would bet he never wins a championship here. I don’t see how Milwaukee will ever create a winner without a second superstar to pair with him and if they can’t get that via FA how will it be done?

He may not leave to join a super team, but others will. Unless he convinces someone else to join him and come to a place like Milwaukee I would bet he never wins a championship here. I don’t see how Milwaukee will ever create a winner without a second superstar to pair with him and if they can’t get that via FA how will it be done?

Stop it. Who's going to create this superteam? KD and Kawhi going to the Clips is about the only way. I'm not worried about KD and Kyrie going to the Knicks with zero depth.

And Giannis is 24. As long as they can keep the young guys, they'll be just fine.

Offense so much better without the weak link Bledsoe gumming up everything.

He played well getting us the lead, but he can't be in the game right now. And that hurts because of his defense.

And another lucky bounce. Score here or it's over.

Kind of a sad ending to a pretty cool season. Hard to watch the meltdown.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

He may not leave to join a super team, but others will. Unless he convinces someone else to join him and come to a place like Milwaukee I would bet he never wins a championship here. I don’t see how Milwaukee will ever create a winner without a second superstar to pair with him and if they can’t get that via FA how will it be done?

Stop it. Who's going to create this superteam? KD and Kawhi going to the Clips is about the only way. I'm not worried about KD and Kyrie going to the Knicks with zero depth.

And Giannis is 24. As long as they can keep the young guys, they'll be just fine.

When will there not be a super team? Whether in the east, west, or both?

I think the Bucks are in a bad position with Middleton. They need him to be relevant next year, but is it worth it to overpay him? Personally I think they are better off taking a step back for a year or whatever by passing on giving him a huge contract. But that is just me.

C'mon.....your playoff experienced vet there throwing the ball away?

That's a rare mistake you just can't have with 1 minute left.

Yup, that was some sad execution at the end of a game. You gotta be better than that.

When will there not be a super team? Whether in the east, west, or both?

I think the Bucks are in a bad position with Middleton. They need him to be relevant next year, but is it worth it to overpay him? Personally I think they are better off taking a step back for a year or whatever by passing on giving him a huge contract. But that is just me.

You can't. They're over the cap. They'd have to get rid of virtually everyone, Brogdon, Middleton...pretty much just a team of Giannis in order to clear the cap space, and then you're in the same position as the Knicks would be in IF we could get a star to want to come here.

I'm not worried about any Superteams. We've got Giannis. The Pistons didn't have a Superteam and they were one bad call away from winning three straight with two guard under 6'3 as your primary scorers.

They just need to go through this and keep developing their young talent. Giannis isn't the best player in the world YET, but he sure as hell will be and it's not going to be long. Durant's 30, LeBron's gonna be 36. Who are these players that are going to go to a team OTHER than the Clipps to make up this super team?

The Warriors got lucky and drafted well and then Durant signed on and the best player in the world signed on with two other all stars. The "Super team" stuff is over blown.

C'mon.....your playoff experienced vet there throwing the ball away?

That's a rare mistake you just can't have with 1 minute left.

Yup, that was some sad execution at the end of a game. You gotta be better than that.

That's NOTHING compared to letting them run the clock down and not extending the game. BEST case you have 4-5 seconds left to hit ONE shot. I mean...c'mon.

Archived