Brewer Fanatic

Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Toronto Raptors

homer
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unreal.

Up 14 with 4 minutes to go...asked my buddy what the lead would be going into the 4th. He said 8. I said if it's 8, they'll end up losing.

This has been an awful stretch of BB with the season on the line....

Absolute nightmare finish to the quarter. Again had them in position to really take control of this game and could not step on their throats.

All year the Bucks have done just that. But you could see it. When they were up 14-15 and they had the advantage in numbers of a mis-match, instead of attacking, they're settling. It's just so frustrating. It's not how they've played all year long.

We need someone to step up here.

Yeah...this ain't good. Winning a tie 4th on the road in the playoffs...gonna have to earn this one now.

Almost no movement on offense either. Waiting for someone to get into the lane and kick it out and that's it.

And you KNEW when the Refs were giving us the 50/50 calls in the 1st half, they'd give them to the Raptors in the 2nd half.

We'll see what Hill can do in order to calm us down here.

We're done, boys. Total deer in the headlights at the first sign of adversity, just like I was afraid of.

And I am so disgusted with Giannis' free throw shooting the entire playoffs.

Seems Bledsoe destroyed their rhythm with a couple bricked 3's he had no business taking or a bad turnover every time the Bucks were running away with it.

It's too much to put this on Bledsoe. Even Hill took and made a bad shot. This is a team collapse.

Good night. You hope this stays with the core for a long time. It will sting for them worse than us.

This is going to be a guy shot for Giannis that lasts for 12 full months. No doubt about that.

I'd throw Snell in there at this point for a short stretch. See if his length can cause some problems and maybe he can knock down a shot or two. I don't really see what you have to lose. Desperate, sure, but what the hell are we right now?

Of course there's still time to get back in this and it'd be impressive as hell if they do, but I just can't see it.

If the Bucks lose this is all on Giannis and his poor free throw shooting.

IDK about that, but it certainly didn't help. The silver living is that he'll think it is either way and come back better. This really sucks, but I won't lose sight of what we have in him. Hopefully years from now everyone's talking about this series changed his career.

Archived