Brewer Fanatic

Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Toronto Raptors

homer
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lopez has had a great game. He's played fantastic interior defense, played really good offense down low, actually grabbed some boards, and hit some big threes late.

Gotta hand it to him. His outside shot was brutal but he has done everything else very well.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
It cannot inspire confidence for the Raps to throw everything they have at us, have Lowry go berserk, have us make 25% of our 3s, and still lose by 8.

Lowry definitely won't go 7/8 from three again, but I think Lopez won't go off for 29/11 again either.

The Bucks shot really bad from three, but they can get to the line and score points inside when they have to, and prevent other teams from doing the same. Raps went cold from three in the 2nd half (except Lowry)

Gonna be a good, tough series still, I think.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Bucks simply wore them out. Toronto has no bench. Bucks dominated every 4th quarter stat.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

The Bucks also missed a ton of open 3's I don't believe they will miss that many again.

Three takeaways:

1. Bledsoe needs to stop shooting 3's

2. The Raptors look like the Bucks last year where they didn't have enough depth and their star players were playing too much. Kawhi looked dead at the end of the 3rd and part way through the 4th. If the Raptors keep on playing their core for 36+ minutes a game I think the Bucks can win this.

3. The Bucks need to switch it up with Giannis and have him start in the paint on some possessions.

Archived