Brewer Fanatic

Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Toronto Raptors

homer
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Kawhi has played like and MVP. Giannis has not. Pretty much end of story.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We choked, boys. No nice way to put it, we choked away this series that was oh so not in any danger after 1 loss. Now we're going to have to see how it feels to see Drake celebrating our elimination in our faces.

Kawhi has played like and MVP. Giannis has not. Pretty much end of story.

I'd say that's a big part, but VanVleet who couldn't buy a shot...who looked most lost than Bled has ever looked this post-season goes off for 7 of 9 from deep.

That's just a back breaker.

We choked, boys. No nice way to put it, we choked away this series that was oh so not in any danger after 1 loss. Now we're going to have to see how it feels to see Drake celebrating our elimination in our faces.

I'm not giving up on them just yet. I thought it'd be a 6 game series, it'll be a 7 game series.

Whatever happens, Brogdon has been incredible defensively on Kawhi.

And did I miss something? Is that NOT an over and back when Lowry steps over while corralling a ball that was knocked out?

Yes, that's an over and back, but no, the refs haven't been bad this game at all. They didn't miss the offensive goal tend on Ibaka either, because, you know, the refs haven't been bad this game at all.

I'm not giving up on them just yet. I thought it'd be a 6 game series, it'll be a 7 game series.

No way. They're not winning in Toronto with their entire season on the line if they couldn't even protect their homecourt. Doubt it is even a single digit game. It's over.

I am. This team doesn't have the fortitude to win in their house. Not right now anyway.

No way. They're not winning in Toronto with their entire season on the line if they couldn't even protect their homecourt. Doubt it is even a single digit game. It's over.

We'll see. There's been a lot of great series that have swung back and forth. I'm not writing this team off just yet.

One thing that turned out to be really overstated this series is how much Leonard's minutes and minutes from the Raptors' other starters would wear them down and take a toll late in games.

You could maybe argue it was a factor in Game 1, other than that it was a total non-factor. If anything they got stronger late in games.

I am. This team doesn't have the fortitude to win in their house. Not right now anyway.

You may be right. We assumed that a great regular season meant we were the best team and Giannis had already locked up the title of best player in the world.

Obviously it's going to take a monumental effort and all the pressure is on us, but like I said, I'm not giving up on this team just yet. It's a 7 game series. We've lost 3.

Just annoyed Drake is celebrating.

Almost be worth the 50 game suspension for Bledsoe to jack him in the jaw next game.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Bucks choked hard. Toronto is very good and give them credit, but the Bucks missed open looks and ft's that they made all year and they panicked and forced things leading to turnovers.

Just want to see them play like they're capable of in game 6. Nothing to lose now so stop choking.

Makes some off season decisions easier though. Keeping Hill was always a no-brainer. Lopez had a few good games but was a liability for much of the playoffs. Give him the taxpayer MLE at most, maybe not even that. Niko cost himself millions but I would keep him. It's him or nobody and he deserves a chance to redeem himself. Don't ever want to see him at SF again but I'm willing to bet this is the worst slump of his career.

One thing that turned out to be really overstated this series is how much Leonard's minutes and minutes from the Raptors' other starters would wear them down and take a toll late in games.

You could maybe argue it was a factor in Game 1, other than that it was a total non-factor. If anything they got stronger late in games.

I'm so....sick of hearing about how much heart Kawhi has. This injury that he's playing through in Jordan-esque fashion looks like total and completely horse crap to me.

He's too great of a player for people to need to make so many GD excuses for the guy while he's playing. It's like they've got to make what he's doing more impressive than it is(which is plenty impressive).

Cuz their bench has been lights out the last two games.

Archived