Brewer Fanatic

Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Toronto Raptors

homer
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do these guys ever miss a free throw?

Kawhi is so consistent. Giannis just looks a little tight. He's playing hard, but he's tight on those shots. I'm not a BB coach, but it looks like he's got very little follow through and in BB terms is short arming them a bit. He's made very few when he tries fading away from 6-10 feet away.

Heading down to the wire it appears.

That makes me nervous with the FT shooting. I'm hoping we can expand this lead a bit in the 4th. Play from in front or the Raptors have a shot to steal this game...which would likely mean the series.

We NEED Middleton to start getting his shot to drop here. Someone has to step up and be the go-to guy with the ball in his hand.

This isn't good.

We're seeing what separates Kawhi/Durant/LeBron from Giannis at THIS point in his career. Kawhi isn't forcing things and forcing bad turnovers.

8 minutes to go. We can't be playing from behind in the final couple minutes or we're in trouble.

It's amazing how a few bad calls from the officials affect this team. That blatant offensive goal tend on Ibaka just led to a fast downward spiral. I've never seen a home team in the playoffs receive the short end of the stick from the officials since............. the '00-'01 Bucks in the series vs the 76ers, which later came out was paid off. Maybe 15 years from now we will find out that this series was paid off too, that's how bad the officiating has been

I'm sorry but this give up open 3 point shots defense just isn't going to work in the post season. We're not playing the Cavs and Bulls here.

Once again, this is not why we're losing. If it were, we'd be down 20. It's that we are shooting 8/26 and haven't shot well from three the entire series. The Bucks offense (re: Toronto's defense) is why we are going down, if we do.

This isn't good.

We're seeing what separates Kawhi/Durant/LeBron from Giannis at THIS point in his career. Kawhi isn't forcing things and forcing bad turnovers.

8 minutes to go. We can't be playing from behind in the final couple minutes or we're in trouble.

Agree and this is also why it's a problem in this type of game, this late, when your best player isn't a great shooter.

This isn't good.

Agree and this is also why it's a problem in this type of game, this late, when your best player isn't a great shooter.

He's just forcing things and another BAD turnover there.

Archived