Brewer Fanatic

Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Toronto Raptors

homer
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wonderful. Bledsoe is still starting.

I didn't really expect him to be benched, but I was kinda hoping. I'd have been happy to see Brogdon or Hill in there.

If Bledsoe can get a couple shots to fall early, a few layup's, I feel confident in him. If he can't....well, we've seen.

I'm not quitting on Bledsoe but he's just not a good fit with Giannis. Good to see Hill in there early. Shows they're not letting any politics get in the way of winning.

At what point has there been even the slightest indication that the Bucks "let politics" get in the way of anything?

I am so sick to death of Kyle freaking Lowry. He's not this good.

Especially the post-season version of him. Regular season I'd expect him to be a problem, but he's been like our Bledsoe in the post-season in past series.

I'm not quitting on Bledsoe but he's just not a good fit with Giannis. Good to see Hill in there early. Shows they're not letting any politics get in the way of winning.

At what point has there been even the slightest indication that the Bucks "let politics" get in the way of anything?

Christ dude, go away. Stop responding to me. At what point did I ever say or imply they did?

Archived