Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-12: Brewers (Chacín) at Cubs (Lester) [Brewers lose, 4-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ESPN crew trying to make that play at the plate out to be some great play. Routine as can be especially with a runner who moves at a glacial pace.

Climate change is moving faster than Jesus.

Community Moderator
I think they’re right to criticize Aguilar’s base-running on that play to home. He may have been out regardless, but he never really gave himself a chance between the lack of anticipation for a ball in play and the fact he kept looking back at the ball as he was “running”.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

I think they’re right to criticize Aguilar’s base-running on that play to home. He may have been out regardless, but he never really gave himself a chance between the lack of anticipation for a ball in play and the fact he kept looking back at the ball as he was “running”.

I'll never understand why guys look back on those plays or anything like it. So many guys do it on steals. Why? It accomplishes absolutely nothing positive. You are taught in little league not to do it.

What a brutal inning. 1st and 3rd no one out and you get squat. Turning on Raps/6ers for awhile after that one.

Just flipped over to check the score, don’t see many NBA games in the 80’s these days. Yikes. Brutal O or lock down D

This offense is pathetic. Seemingly it doesn’t matter how much talent we have the offense always performs way below ability
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Archived