Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-11: Brewers (Davies) at Cubs (Hamels) [Brewers lose, 2-1 in 15 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do we continue to question CC and his pen decisions? The guy is unreal, can’t remember a bad decision he’s made all year.

The IGT's would be almost barren if we didn't question managerial decisions. But yes, CC is the best in-game manager in baseball, it's hard to justify questioning his moves.

It was damn near a strike.

It gets annoying how they will never call intentionally leaning into a pitch. I feel like that's every couple games at this point.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

It gets annoying how they will never call intentionally leaning into a pitch. I feel like that's every couple games at this point.

There is actually a rule on the books where they do have to make an effort to get out of the way to be awarded the base, but it's obviously never actually enforced, like a lane violation in the NBA.

That is one case where with 95mph gas from Hader..Rizzo would might not have been so happy to stick his elbow into it.

That is one case where with 95mph gas from Hader..Rizzo would might not have been so happy to stick his elbow into it.

Good point, I doubt anyone cares about getting hit by a Claudio pitch.

A lot to ask of Burnes to get Baez two days a row in high leverage spots.

Mr. Burnes politely asks that you hold his beer.

Haha. I am a huge Burnes fan so I would gladly do that!

Every time I see Kinzler pitch against us I think of the post on here that someone wrote when we beat him at the end of last year. Something like “well done agent Kinzler, you may return home”. Classic

Archived