Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-07: Nationals (Strasburg) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers win, 6-0 -- All 6 runs scored in the 7th inning]

Eye Black
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun fact: Burch Smith made it back to the big leagues last year by tricking the Royals into believing he was Josh Hader.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Burch+Smith+Milwaukee+Brewers+Vs+Kansas+City+kF7cSSr7aofl.jpg

5440.jpg

Fun fact: Burch Smith made it back to the big leagues last year by tricking the Royals into believing he was Josh Hader.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Burch+Smith+Milwaukee+Brewers+Vs+Kansas+City+kF7cSSr7aofl.jpg

5440.jpg

It was so easy, a caveman could do it.

Since the 18-inning game on Saturday, all Brewer relievers, besides Peralta, are below 20 total pitches. Hopefully they can have a normal bullpen game on Wednesday and be at full strength heading into Wrigley.

Verified Member
Do you guys remember when this team couldn't pitch, and could only score by hitting HRs? ;)

lol

yup, baseball...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Great game! The suck list is down to Shaw it seems. I think we figured that everyone couldn’t be terrible the whole year- I just didn’t think it would reverse in a week
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Great game! The suck list is down to Shaw it seems. I think we figured that everyone couldn’t be terrible the whole year- I just didn’t think it would reverse in a week

Hopefully Shaw will snap out of his doldrums soon...

Archived