Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-07: Nationals (Strasburg) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers win, 6-0 -- All 6 runs scored in the 7th inning]

Eye Black
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
There’s the hit that gets Shaw out of his horrible, dreadful, massive slump!!!

As noted in the ML thread, I'm taking credit due to me waiving him on my fantasy squad. Everyone I waive goes on to have a huge week. lol

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Well, if tonight is any indication, they can keep on letting someone else pitch the first inning or two for Freddy.

Or, Freddy has proven he can be an effective relief pitcher.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Verified Member
They also pointed out... Arcia ran right through a stop sign and scored fairly easily.

Poor of Arcia to ignore Sedar, and poor of Sedar for not sending him...

I honestly can't wait for the day that the windmill loses his job.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Well, if tonight is any indication, they can keep on letting someone else pitch the first inning or two for Freddy.

Or, Freddy has proven he can be an effective relief pitcher.

This was not a traditional relief outing. He knew he was getting the 3rd inning on. I don't think I would trust Peralta in a traditional relief role quite yet.

They also pointed out... Arcia ran right through a stop sign and scored fairly easily.

To be fair the throw from RF was really rough and the cut off man struggled with it.

Community Moderator
So now that the Brewers have manufactured four runs this inning I am going to throw this stat out there... the Brewers have just one home run (Yelich) in their last 44 offensive frames at Miller Park.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Both were right. As he was throwing Ed put the stop sign on. Arcia saw the bad throw and turned the jets back on.

Archived