Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-07: Nationals (Strasburg) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers win, 6-0 -- All 6 runs scored in the 7th inning]

Eye Black
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lepay has grown on me, I'm a little sour on BA for ditching us for the NBA.

As much as I like BA, I don't care if he comes back or not.

I agree. However, Lepay has a day job and will never do Brewers full time. I could do without his "break even" call though. It annoys me to no end. The Brewers should just let BA go to do his own thing and find someone who will do 162.

I'd like to see a replay of that pitch to Rendon. It's been a bigger zone tonight, so at least Bucknor has been consistent.

It wasn't even close to being the furthest strike called outside. Machine calls it a ball but it was close.

Hiura watch: 1-2 single K bb

I got home well after Houser was well out of the ballgame. For those of you who actually watched the first couple innings, what was your opinion of Houser. Bullpen keeper for the rest of 2019? I haven't seen one of his appearances this year, but was encouraged by what I saw of him last year.

Despite solid stuff he really had to survive the first 2 innings. Nothing seemed truly overpowering. I could see him as a long man, inning eater in games where we are down. He did fine but it didn't feel like he was fooling anyone or getting anything easy. At least he has 3 pitches. Peralta has looked decidedly better than Houser.

I concur, Peralta showed tonight he can pitch out of the pen, FB will tick up, potential weapon, just like last year in the playoffs against the dodgers.

Community Moderator
Crap. Tell me Aguilar didn't get hurt...

Aguilar is fine. Kurt Suzuki is hurt.

Edit: But staying in the game apparently. He was bleeding out of the ear after the ball deflected off Aguilar’s stomach into the side of Suzuki’s head.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived