Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-06: Nationals (Scherzer) at Brewers (Chacín) [Brewers win, 5-3 -- Gamel and Arcia with three hits apiece]

Eye Black
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
64.1 IP 3.22 ERA for us last year.

Lay off Jennings, its not like he's Oliver Drake.

ERA not the best reliever stat. It’s not like he was terrible, just seemed any big situation where we brought him in just to face a lefty it never worked.

Verified Member
Uh, you don't safety squeeze with the bases loaded and nobody out. What is Shaw doing.

Agreed--but that's against a Major League defense. This is the Nats.

Some really awfull ABs with runners at 3rd and less than 2 outs tonight.

Scherzer is part of that but the called third that Shaw just took was one big meatball slider right in his wheelhouse.

64.1 IP 3.22 ERA for us last year.

Lay off Jennings, its not like he's Oliver Drake.

ERA not the best reliever stat. It’s not like he was terrible, just seemed any big situation where we brought him in just to face a lefty it never worked.

FIP 4.09. He was meant to be a guy. Like Alex Wilson and unlike Wilson he was capable of being just a guy. It's kinda like watching 5 people pile on Jared Hughes. Don't really get it.

Something's wrong with Jeffress! All that velocity and movement something is wrong! An obscure advanced stat proves me right!
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Really nice inning from Jeffress there. It's nice to see him in these high leverage spots again. Good stuff tonight, too. Nasty movement on the curve, and hitting 94-95 with the FB, while keeping it low in the zone. Seems like he is getting very close to full strength.

Archived