Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-05: Mets (Vargas) at Brewers (Davies) [Brewers win, 3-2 -- Yelich returns to the starting lineup and hits 440ft home run]

Eye Black
Verified Member
It could be worse. We could be spending 3 hours whooping at games like some fan bases.

I've noticed that too on occasion.

:angry

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It could be worse. We could be spending 3 hours whooping at games like some fan bases.

I've noticed that too on occasion.

:angry

Yep. Me too. Ridiculous

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

ok, Brewers fans are officially just as bad as Cubs fans when it comes to ridiculous cheering at a routine fly ball.

Brewers fans, not every fly ball is over the fence.

geez.

Been noticing this all season.

You see that kind of reaction by fans in every ball park.

Maybe so, but it seems to have taken root at Miller Park more so than before. Maybe the success of the team has brought in more fans that really have no clue?

Probably.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I know it's still early, but it's beginning to look like the Zach Davies we saw in 2017 is the real Davies, and last year's injury-plagued results are the outlier. I love Davies as a pitcher. He's got that bulldog mentality despite looking like a 15-year-old. It's a cliche, but he's one of those guys who just knows how to pitch.

Archived