Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-04: Mets (Wheeler) at Brewers (González) [Brewers win, 4-3 in 18 innings -- Ryan Braun with 6 hits including the 2 RBI walk-off single in the longest game in Miller Park history]

Eye Black
Ender, I enjoyed reading your posts for years and I always found then to be knowledgeable and informative. But man, the last couple years it's just been post after post of constantly talking down to people.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ender, I enjoyed reading your posts for years and I always found then to be knowledgeable and informative. But man, the last couple years it's just been post after post of constantly talking down to people.

Yep

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Completely inexcusable in that sort of situation. Thames only job is to not get picked off there, he is a meaningless runner.

Yep. That's just poor baseball IQ.

I'm wondering if there was a mis-read sign or something. Thames acted like a double steal was on. Could be wrong.

Looked like Thames thought the double steal was on.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Looked like Thames thought the double steal was on.

You owe me a soda.

:laughing

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Pitch 7 to Conforto was borderline. Pitch 1 was a strike. Ugh.

Pitch 1 was at the bottom of the zone when it was caught, so it for sure caught the plate when it crossed. 7 looked outside by a touch, so I'll let that one slide.

I think Braun gave up the launch angle pull the ball mode about 3 weeks ago. He is back to hitting it hard the other way. Maybe not, but it would be fun to hear him asked the question if he switched it up.

Thats cool, I have reached my tipping point with people saying things that make no sense and then defending it when questioned. There is no way that someone who really gets baseball thinks Guerra has been good this season. If he wants to piss on me because I look at meaningful stats instead of a 17 IP sample of ERA which takes 500 IP to start to become meaningful so be it. This forum has been corrupted by knee jerk low knowledge posters to the point it is hard to stomach visiting at this point. I actually have him on ignore because of the consistent low quality posts but I made the mistake of clicking on display this one time.

Anyone referencing ERA in a 17 IP sample just doesn't get baseball, it means absolutely nothing in that sample.

I think Braun gave up the launch angle pull the ball mode about 3 weeks ago. He is back to hitting it hard the other way. Maybe not, but it would be fun to hear him asked the question if he switched it up.

Yep.

Something’s gotta give with Shaw. Zero signs of life.

Was this pre-rocket to the first basemen or after?

Archived