Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-04: Mets (Wheeler) at Brewers (González) [Brewers win, 4-3 in 18 innings -- Ryan Braun with 6 hits including the 2 RBI walk-off single in the longest game in Miller Park history]

Eye Black
Verified Member
It would be really nice to win this game. I don't know how CC is going to get through the 8th and 9th though. I'd rather not see Claudio until maybe Cano gets up. Seems like Guerra or Jeffress should go next inning.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was pretty obvious it was at least a tie so maybe they should just do away with this review system. Ridiculous
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Too close to overturn, but you never know what they're going to do in New York. If the roles were reversed I would have been expecting an overturn.

That is pretty much my expectations with replay. I know we had one of the worse reversal rates last year (or was it since replay started?) when Counsell challenged a play. Wonder what the rate was when opposing teams challenged a play was as well?

Braun now with an OPS greater than Cain.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Community Moderator
Thames not scoring back in the 3rd inning seems more significant now. The replay camera angles never really showed Thames, but I assume he would have likely scored (although at the point they held him not sure if Cano had bobbled the relay yet).
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Getting real annoyed with Arcia slamming his bat down what seems to be every game now. Grow up bud.

[sarcasm]Hes just trying to show some of our fans that he cares.[/sarcasm]

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Thames not scoring back in the 3rd inning seems more significant now. The replay camera angles never really showed Thames, but I assume he would have likely scored (although at the point they held him not sure if Cano had bobbled the relay yet).

Yep. Thought the same thing. I mentioned it earlier, but Eddie makes some interesting choices.

Archived