Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-04: Mets (Wheeler) at Brewers (González) [Brewers win, 4-3 in 18 innings -- Ryan Braun with 6 hits including the 2 RBI walk-off single in the longest game in Miller Park history]

Eye Black
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That pitcher got squeezed big time.

Hernandez had been great all night. I think he wanted to go home. I'm good with that

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

I was actually at the game tonight with two of my daughters (adults), but, as much as they enjoy going to games they won’t stay for extra innings.

I’ve stayed for some pretty long ones over the years but never one this long.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Lefty on the mound tomorrow. Will be interesting to see if Braun plays. Long night for that scrub.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I think this game is where some folks tuned the corner.

Burnes did well in the pen.

Braun had six hits. He's rebounding.

Shaw got that walk at a critical time.

Gio pitched well, and looks to be in his 2018 form with the Crew.

Jeffress did well in an inning.

Gonna need Sunday's starter to do well.

Archived