Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-04: Mets (Wheeler) at Brewers (González) [Brewers win, 4-3 in 18 innings -- Ryan Braun with 6 hits including the 2 RBI walk-off single in the longest game in Miller Park history]

Eye Black
Community Moderator

47771128731_38d79955cc_c.jpg

32827614547_8cea796277_c.jpg

[pre]Mets Lineup Brewers Lineup

1. Jeff McNeil (L) LF 1. Lorenzo Cain ® CF

2. Pete Alonso ® 1B 2. Eric Thames (L) 1B

3. Robinson Cano (L) 2B 3. Mike Moustakas (L) 2B

4. Michael Conforto (L) RF 4. Yasmani Grandal (S) C

5. Wilson Ramos ® C 5. Travis Shaw (L) 3B

6. Brandon Nimmo (L) CF 6. Ryan Braun ® LF

7. Todd Frazier ® 3B 7. Ben Gamel (L) RF

8. Amed Rosario ® SS 8. Orlando Arcia ® SS

9. Steven Matz ® P 9. Gio Gonzalez ® P[/pre]

Gio González: Batter (Mets) vs Pitching Stats

Zack Wheeler: Batter (Brewers) vs Pitching Stats

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This may be a silly question but they have changed the rules now twice so I'm not real sure ..

"They may as well have IL'ed him"

Are we not able to retroactively put him (Yelich) there like in past years?

We are, but I think there's a limit to how many days you can backdate it. Not sure what the limit is, but pretty sure it's less than 6.

Dunno what is going on but the lines to get in are at least a half hour long as of 6:26.

This is ridiculous.

Would have had to leave the tailgate at 5 to get in on time

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Ya know...I dont really understand windmill Eddie. He sends guys on far worse situations...then he holds Thames up when the first cut had was 30ish feet out into the outfield gathering the throw on a hop.

This Gio guy is doing a nice job.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Gio is still building up stamina.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Community Moderator
For being a series between the two teams that have had far and away the worst pitching performances in the NL so far this season it has been quite a pitchers dual in these first couple of games.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived