Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-01: Rockies (Senzatela) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers lose, 11-4 -- Anderson scratched, bullpen struggles mightily]

Eye Black
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone tell me Cain’s average velocity of hit balls? Seems like he makes a ton of soft contact.

Also how many pitches does he see per AB? Always seems like he’s deep in the count

86.3. MLB average is 87.4.

Also, his Hard Hit % was actually above league average last year, but is a little below league average so far this season.

Thanks guys!

Community Moderator

The Brewers in-game production staff apparently had some fun with the Burnes storyline tonight. While he warmed up they played Garth Brooks’ Friends in Low Places...

The last one to know

The last one to show

I was the last one

You thought you'd see there

Not just “at Night” anymore.

A week ago Santana was the guy that got away and Gamel was a 4th OF at best. Some of you change like the wind. Pretty comical stuff
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Thinking of changing my username to GrandalsBaldSpot.

If he could snag a few more balls, he could go for the monk look for all I care. I love his bat, but there are a lot of balls getting through that you have to figure Piña likely gets.

Why does Grandal miss on so many catchable pitches?

That right there is the difference between good defense at C and “passable” defense.

I like your style. I’d be interested in some pitch-framing metrics for the first month, though, before I definitively called his D passable. I’ve seen enough on Aguilar, though.

Archived