Brewer Fanatic

2019-05-01: Rockies (Senzatela) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers lose, 11-4 -- Anderson scratched, bullpen struggles mightily]

Eye Black
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barnes is not a major league pitcher. Keep the turnstile turning and send him down. He's had more than enough chances to get it together. Tough spot sure but walking two in front of Arredondo is ridiculous.

He’s not long for this pen anyhow. Hoping this dredful performance seals his fate.

Why didn’t he run if that was strike three? So confused

1st and 2nd were occupied and it was less than 2 outs

I have been watching baseball a long time and that is news to me. Or I forgot. Thanks.

if you have little kids playing baseball or softball you learn that pretty fast; sometimes dropped 3d strikes are half the offense. It's why you have to steal 2d before strike 2!

This one may be over almost before it starts and could cause ripples for the next few days.

Maybe maybe not. We had 2 from Claudio .1 from Jackson and 1.1 from Hart Monday. Had a big lift from Guerra 2.1 yesterday. Hader will not pitch if we don't get a lead.

Jackson Hart Albers Jeffress Burnes can all go. If we have Claudio and Hader for tomorrow we can survive it and Barnes for Williams makes a ton of sense.

Didn’t Burnes throw really well in his AAA start? I don’t think 3 wins this, but we’re going to need some heroics from pen guys.

2 short stints... 50 ptc 80 ptc

7.2 IP and the 2nd one got a little BB heavy. I don't think he allowed more than 1 run.

Verified Member

Brewers placed RHP Chase Anderson on the 10-day injured list with a lacerated finger on his right hand.

Anderson was scratched from Wednesday's start with a lacerated finger on his right hand, and the Brewers quickly called up Corbin Burnes from Triple-A San Antonio. The right-hander will miss at least two turns through the rotation, but assuming there's no setback or an infection, he should return to Milwaukee shortly after.

May 1, 2019, 7:55 PM ET

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Brewers placed RHP Chase Anderson on the 10-day injured list with a lacerated finger on his right hand.

Anderson was scratched from Wednesday's start with a lacerated finger on his right hand, and the Brewers quickly called up Corbin Burnes from Triple-A San Antonio. The right-hander will miss at least two turns through the rotation, but assuming there's no setback or an infection, he should return to Milwaukee shortly after.

May 1, 2019, 7:55 PM ET

In all likelihood to the bullpen when he comes back.

Archived