Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-30: Rockies (Márquez) at Brewers (Chacín) [Brewers win, 4-3 -- Hold off Rockies 9th inning rally]

Eye Black
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
What a welcome difference it makes to go from playing some of the best offensive squads in the league (i.e. Dodgers, Cardinals, even the Mets) to playing one of the worst offensive lineups.

I'm not really questioning whether this is true, but it's crazy to think the Rockies - as constructed - have one of the worst offensive lineups.

Augilar!! That was a missile.

Well this is their (lack of) output so far as compared to the rest of Major League Baseball...

D5a0O8WXkAERu8C?format=jpg&name=large

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Well this is their (lack of) output so far as compared to the rest of Major League Baseball...

D5a0O8WXkAERu8C?format=jpg&name=large

Yeah.. I know better than to question when you'd throw something like that out. It's still just surprising to me with some of the bats they have there but maybe the cupboard is more bare than I thought.

Hard luck for Orlando... hits a laser right at the second baseman.

I know I get on his case, but sometimes it is just bad luck...

You are kidding, right?

For those not watching Arcia hit a super soft 'lineout' over second base.

Can we get Andrés Galarraga to be the new hitting coach, or perhaps 'consulting batter psychologist'. Whatever he said to Jesus needs to be needs to be bottled and sold.

Guerra is doing a great Hader impersonation.

Community Moderator
Can we get Andrés Galarraga to be the new hitting coach, or perhaps 'consulting batter psychologist'. Whatever he said to Jesus needs to be needs to be bottled and sold.

Guerra is doing a great Hader impersonation.

I love the irony of the fact Galarraga is credited with being the Jesús whisperer right before the series with the Rockies.

Community Moderator
Craig's reading Brewerfan during the game again!

He probably has someone tracking the BF.net threads for him and then relaying the important details. I am sure he doesn’t have time to follow along himself the entire game.

Archived