Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-30: Rockies (Márquez) at Brewers (Chacín) [Brewers win, 4-3 -- Hold off Rockies 9th inning rally]

Eye Black
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shhhhhhhh You don't mention the perfect game this early you jinx it

Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect gamePerfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect gamePerfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game..Perfect game...

It would make for a pretty bad Sports evening in Milwaukee if the Bucks would lose back-to-back home games in the playoff and the Brewers get no noed on the same night.

Edited by Moderator

Community Moderator
Watching Braun makes you understand what Angles fans have had to go through watching Albert Pujols fall off the cliff. It's rough.

At least Pujols is reaching some sort of milestone every other week.

Watching Braun makes you understand what Angles fans have had to go through watching Albert Pujols fall off the cliff. It's rough.

I think what bothers me most about Braun was that if he was on another team in 2016 and the Brewers had a chance to acquire him, there's no way they would do it. Age, injury, contract, Brewers rebuilding at the time... just no way. They're not that stupid. And yet they apparently couldn't evaluate him objectively because he had been a lifelong Brewer.

Ended up being a decent start for Chacin. Not great, but very nice.

6 clean sub 1 whip dropped his era by 1

What do you want?

To not walk three times as many batters as he strikes out.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Ended up being a decent start for Chacin. Not great, but very nice.

6 clean sub 1 whip dropped his era by 1

What do you want?

To not walk three times as many batters as he strikes out.

Ks are boring

At least Pujols is reaching some sort of milestone every other week.

Very true.

Community Moderator
What a welcome difference it makes to go from playing some of the best offensive squads in the league (i.e. Dodgers, Cardinals, even the Mets) to playing one of the worst offensive lineups.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

What a welcome difference it makes to go from playing some of the best offensive squads in the league (i.e. Dodgers, Cardinals, even the Mets) to playing one of the worst offensive lineups.

I'm not really questioning whether this is true, but it's crazy to think the Rockies - as constructed - have one of the worst offensive lineups.

Augilar!! That was a missile.

Archived