Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-28: Brewers (Gonzalez) at Mets (Matz) [Brewers lose, 5-2 -- Yelich removed with lower back tightness]

Eye Black
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At what point do you make a move for some right handed hitting? 28 games in for braun and Aguilar isn’t just “they’ll get better” territory when they’re supposed to be the main ciontrivutors against LHP. Disgusting
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

So the Mets PH for Matz after Claudio comes in, right?

The way Barnes was throwing, I'd almost rather have him face a LH pinch hitter than Claudio facing a RH pitch hitter, especially after last night. This seems like over-managing to me. Of course now Claudio gives up a solid single.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Claudio still can't get righties out.

Yea, he should never face righties, but not CCs fault this time.

It is CC's fault. Barnes vs. LHB isn't ideal, but Claudio vs RHB turns all RHB into slow pitch softball sluggers. He had to know bringing in Claudio would prompt the Mets to PH a RHB. If you can't anticipate that kind of move, you're not doing your job.

Ball for for strike thee. Not even close!

To be fair, the ump called the 3-0 pitch with the bases loaded for the Mets a strike when it was a ball.

That was my thought exactly. Both pitches were in nearly identical locations outside the strike zone.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived