Brewer Fanatic

New Music

nate82

Ozzy- Ordinary Man

Horrible effort...

Working with Post Malone was all I needed to know about this album. Ozzy catering to the millennials is not a good look.

He really needs to wrap up his career, he can be proud of most of his work, not this one...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I've been getting into these guys lately.

That is mesmerizing...

You can't watch that video without realizing that these guys truly believe in what they are doing!

Thanks for the link, I might have to check into these guys. Wish it was in English, but still very cool!

That is mesmerizing...

You can't watch that video without realizing that these guys truly believe in what they are doing!

Thanks for the link, I might have to check into these guys. Wish it was in English, but still very cool!

Try this version with Jacoby Shaddix. I think they plan on releasing an album with english singers on it. I know Lzzy Hale did one with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqnVTBzyX1c

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

That is mesmerizing...

Try this version with Jacoby Shaddix. I think they plan on releasing an album with english singers on it. I know Lzzy Hale did one with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqnVTBzyX1c

In the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order video game they have a song in that game. It is not in any language well unless you want to learn a fictional language.

That is mesmerizing...

As someone else mentioned, they have a few songs with other lead singers. I enjoy quite a few of them.

Ozzy- Ordinary Man

Horrible effort...

Working with Post Malone was all I needed to know about this album. Ozzy catering to the millennials is not a good look.

He really needs to wrap up his career, he can be proud of most of his work, not this one...

I actually dont mind his new songs. Have to realize he knows hes clearly on his way out and wanted to do some collabs. The song with Elton John is enjoyable for what it is. I've tried to think a bit deeper with his lyrics in these latest songs. And for that, I appreciate it.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

That is mesmerizing...

I turned on these guys to a friend last year, and he actually managed to see them live in California. Said they were awesome live. I believed they played Riot Fest in Chicago last year, but I did not go.

Oh man, the Hu are really great. Been listening to them for a while since they've become popular over here. Was going to go see them at the rave before this pandemic put live concerts on the back burner. I really hope they come back around when shows are safe to go to again.

Ozzy- Ordinary Man

Horrible effort...

I actually dont mind his new songs. Have to realize he knows hes clearly on his way out and wanted to do some collabs. The song with Elton John is enjoyable for what it is. I've tried to think a bit deeper with his lyrics in these latest songs. And for that, I appreciate it.

I actually listened to the entire album on spotify again today... It just doesn't draw me in, and the Post Malone colab I can't even listen through, it has to be turned off completely.

I thought if I listened again, I might change my mind. I did not. I prefer to listen to the real Ozzy with Sabbath, but I do enjoy a lot of his solo work as well.

Oh man, the Hu are really great. Been listening to them for a while since they've become popular over here. Was going to go see them at the rave before this pandemic put live concerts on the back burner. I really hope they come back around when shows are safe to go to again.

I am curious as to how many shows weve been at together and not known it. Ha! I was also going to go to this one.

I actually listened to the entire album on spotify again today... It just doesn't draw me in, and the Post Malone colab I can't even listen through, it has to be turned off completely.

I thought if I listened again, I might change my mind. I did not. I prefer to listen to the real Ozzy with Sabbath, but I do enjoy a lot of his solo work as well.

That's fair. I prefer his old stuff, but can listen to this new album and enjoy it for what it is...a farewell(I assume).

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am curious as to how many shows weve been at together and not known it. Ha! I was also going to go to this one.

I was at the static-x/dope show at the rave. I saw static x live about 8 times.

Definitely going to see Deftones/gojira in August.

The new Gojira album is sublime.

Yea, unfortunately I didnt get into live music until after Wayne had passed, so my first time seeing them was those 2 shows. One in illinois and one at the Rave. Was awesome though.

Wife offered to go to Daytona Beach for our Wedding Anniversary this year. It's over Novemeber 11th and the rock festival down there has a solid lineup, but I'm not really in the mood to see Metallica twice as they are headlining two days. I have seen them before and they are good, but I dont know. Also Nine Inch Nails is headlining one day and I dont care for them much.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/15/2020 at 10:42 AM, Thurston Fluff said:

Metal is the only legitimate form of music these days.  btw... I Love Mongolian metal.

Questions are a burden.   And answers a prison for one's self.

1 hour ago, Samurai Bucky said:

Something like this 

or this:

Weird, I know.  It is sort of like a modern disco beat.  Maybe my Dad's listening to the "Stars on 45" was influence on me.

Oh wow, I just.............................can't.................................nope.

Enjoy!

• WHOA SOLVDD 1

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.