Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee Bucks 2019 playoffs Rd 2 vs Boston Celtics

DuWayne Steurer
  • Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giannis is really having a poor game.

Mirotic knocks down another!

Great thing about this team is they don't need Giannis to have a great game to win. Lots of weapons.

It is slightly concerning that Giannis has been bottled up so easily, it seems.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Giannis is really having a poor game.

Mirotic knocks down another!

Great thing about this team is they don't need Giannis to have a great game to win. Lots of weapons.

It is slightly concerning that Giannis has been bottled up so easily, it seems.

No doubt. He'll find his rhythm and start being more aggressive to the rack, I suspect.

Giannis was atrocious in the 1st half, not going to sugarcoat it. It might be the worst half he's had this year. Bad shots, bad decisions, bad ball handling.

The good news is, as mentioned, it's only a 2 point game and hopefully that first half is going to light a fire under him the next 2 quarters.

Giannis and Bledsoe have been really bad and the Bucks played about as bad as a playoff team can possibly play in the first quarter, and they're only down 2. I could see Boston's starters winning nearly every 1st quarter, but the Bucks just have too many good players for them. And that's without even considering the possibility of Brogdon contributing.

Celtics going to camp out in the paint and force somebody else to beat them. Bucks can do it. Don't know what Boston's FG% is, but it seems awfully high by my perception. Bucks have got to defend the jump shot it appears as they seem to want nothing to do with driving the basketball very often.

Giannis was atrocious in the 1st half, not going to sugarcoat it. It might be the worst half he's had this year. Bad shots, bad decisions, bad ball handling.

The good news is, as mentioned, it's only a 2 point game and hopefully that first half is going to light a fire under him the next 2 quarters.

Yeah, a big part of that is the Celtics having a great coach also, and a lot of big bodies who are also good defensive players as I said in my first post before people jumped on me for saying this series presented a lot of tough matchup's for the Bucks.

You actually watch guys like Tatum and Brown and you can see what they bring to the game.

I expect Giannis to be better and hopefully the Bucks will wear the Celts down, but the Bucks are not likely to be able to keep up this shooting from 3, especially given some of the shots they've been taking.

Giannis and Bledsoe have been really bad and the Bucks played about as bad as a playoff team can possibly play in the first quarter, and they're only down 2. I could see Boston's starters winning nearly every 1st quarter, but the Bucks just have too many good players for them. And that's without even considering the possibility of Brogdon contributing.

And they also had hitting tough, deep 3's that's likely not sustainable, that is what got them back into the game.

Horford is a great player and unsung hero. He's kind of like their Hill, only better. Does whatever the team needs. Can be the star when needed too, but unlike other scorers, he's still great even when he's not looking to score at all. They can't play him 48 mpg though.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Giannis has been just completely punked by Hoford today.

It's going to be a tough series to win if we start out with an L at home.

Horford is a good player, but letting him just shut down your all-world superstar like this ?(just like the C's had it drawn up) seems like the Bucks had no idea this was what the Celtics were ABSOLUTELY GOING TO TRY TO DO.

This lead isn't insurmountable, but it has that feel, like the Bucks just aren't in this game right now.

Archived