Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee Bucks 2019 playoffs Rd 2 vs Boston Celtics

DuWayne Steurer
  • Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
When Giannis sits for 6+ min and the lead goes nowhere you know Boston is in trouble.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

When Giannis sits for 6+ min and the lead goes nowhere you know Boston is in trouble.

Celtics are just not playing with any Celtic Pride. (Whatever that is). The game is there for them if they want it. The Bucks aren't playing particularly well tonight, at least on offense. They're definitely bringing it on D, but this has been a choppy, disjointed game.

Like you said, Giannis has been on the bench for a bit, and when he's out there, he's not doing much.

I had a feeling Boston would pack it in if they couldn't get a lead in the 2nd half. Bunch of solo artists.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I think Jaylen Brown is the only one on Boston who gives a rip.

NLCS and ECF in 8 months.

Brogdon: 10 points, 4 assists, 3 boards in 17 minutes. Perfect line for a first game back. Good to have him again.

More than I expected from MB after the amount of time he missed. Really nice game and he really got back into the rotation smoothly.

NLCS and ECF in 8 months.

Let's get another step further this time. :D

Two steps...two steps.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Hopefully we get Raptors. I remember NBAs biased actions in game 6 oh to well vs Sixers. Refs just giving them the NBA Finals for higher ratings. Worst ref’d game I have yet to see.

Think Giannis & Bucks defense can slow Leonard from his torrid ways he has been on this playoffs. Think 76ers have the more scary lineup. Bucks have handled Raptors far better this year than any year in past. Bucks just have more complete team than them.

Proud member since 2003 (geez ha I was 14 then)

FORMERLY BrewCrewWS2008 and YoungGeezy don't even remember other names used

Is there any reason to think the Bucks won't win the next series in 5-6 games at most?

No

Community Moderator
Hopefully we get Raptors. I remember NBAs biased actions in game 6 oh to well vs Sixers. Refs just giving them the NBA Finals for higher ratings. Worst ref’d game I have yet to see.

Think Giannis & Bucks defense can slow Leonard from his torrid ways he has been on this playoffs. Think 76ers have the more scary lineup. Bucks have handled Raptors far better this year than any year in past. Bucks just have more complete team than them.

If the Bucks play the 76ers it means the Sixers got there by winning games 6 and 7. That would be impressive and you probably wouldn't want to face the Sixers given what would have to go right for that scenario to play out.

If the Bucks play the 76ers it means the Sixers got there by winning games 6 and 7. That would be impressive and you probably wouldn't want to face the Sixers given what would have to go right for that scenario to play out.

I suppose it would involve Embid not crapping himself for two consecutive games...which based on this current series may not be likely. I've been rooting for Philly to win...along with the Rockets. I think that's an easier series for us than the Raptors. They're a deeper team with a much better superstar in my opinion. Leonard is playing great. Of course there were people serenading Embid as the top player in the East time and time again throughout the year.

There is literally nothing in that article that stirs the pot.

I assumed there would be something in that story in which he talks about wanting more playing time or thinking he deserved more playing time. I don't know how a story in which the Head Coach, the MVP and the 2nd all-star all come out and strongly support you would create any issues.

I just don't know how this possibly "stirs the pot."

Archived