Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee Bucks 2019 playoffs Rd 2 vs Boston Celtics

DuWayne Steurer
  • Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue font?

Can't imagine any reason anyone would question his drive!

If he wasn't believing he is a star or should be a star sounds like he would have a confidence problem this not having the drive to be a star or one of the stars on a team.

Owning your shortcomings and not being delusional about your status is more important than acting more confident than you deserve to be. See Kyrie in this series for an example of how much that kind of thing can screw up a team's chemistry.

Owning your shortcomings and not being delusional about your status is more important than acting more confident than you deserve to be. See Kyrie in this series for an example of how much that kind of thing can screw up a team's chemistry.

Ding, ding, ding, ding we have a winner here!

That was a really ugly quarter. Poor officiating, poor shooting, turnovers by Bledsoe. I wish they could get out of this ongoing free throw funk.

But....scoreboard. Kyrie keeps chucking.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Keep shootin' Kyrie...
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Scoreboard is amazing to me right now. Giannis is actually having a pretty ugly game. I'm guessing he'll open it up in the second half, but it'd be talked about a lot more if we were losing. Kyrie has just been that much worse.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
It continually amazes me how fast this team can open up a 10 point lead.

Bucks were up 9, I went to grab something from the fridge, and now they're up 15.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived