Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-23: Brewers (Davies) at Cardinals (Ponce de Leon) [Brewers lose 4-3 -- Arcia hits HR; Shaw hits 2 HRs]

Eye Black
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Time for the bullpen to blow this baby wide open so I can stop watching.

Was the GOT episode last night good? Just trying to ling up options for when the bullpen blows it.

Any good basketball tonight? Boy, those Bucks did really good.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Was the GOT episode last night good? Just trying to ling up options for when the bullpen blows it.

Some people really seemed to like it.; I thought it was OK. I mean, it's good but not necessarily my favorite episode.

Awww crud! Now I gotta keep watchin!

Nuggets-Spurs are tied 2-2 in their series and play in Denver tonight ... should be a good competitive game.

Thunder are in Portland tonight, too ... Thunder are down 3-1; they will be desperate. I expect a fight in that game -- punches thrown -- lots of craziness.

Some people really seemed to like it.; I thought it was OK. I mean, it's good but not necessarily my favorite episode.

Huh. I thought it was really good. I mean, a lot of things like "feelings" and what not. That dude on this thread that's into 14 year old girls probably liked it.

Huh. I thought it was really good. I mean, a lot of things like "feelings" and what not. That dude on this thread that's into 14 year old girls probably liked it.

I like that it really set up the next episode for things to go down. The scene you alluded to was a bit creepy, if I'm being honest. I'm also somewhat certain there was a body double in for the woman in question.

Anywho, I can see why people liked it and it was good, I was just hoping for something more. Not sure what.

Well here’s a “fun fact”:

LINK: According to team media relations guru @MatthewGStein, the last time the Brewers scored a run that didn't come via a HR was last Wednesday, when Yelich singled off Andrew Miller in the eighth inning to drive in Hernan Perez.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Claudio is more impressive each time he pitches. Starting to really like him.

He's done very well the last couple outings. The first few outings he couldn't buy a strike. Hopefully he worked through whatever was causing that and he can be a reliable resource in the bullpen. Lord knows we need as much help there as we can get.

Archived