Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-23: Brewers (Davies) at Cardinals (Ponce de Leon) [Brewers lose 4-3 -- Arcia hits HR; Shaw hits 2 HRs]

Eye Black
Looks like they will have to win as the Cubs are doing what we could not.

Would that be breaking a century's long losing streak to finally win a World Series or did you mean winning tonight....

I'm feeling generous. Your choice.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gameday has this guy either furthest outside of zone Ive ever seen or painting a Rembrandt better than Greg Maddux. Yeesh!

I'd say he's made some borderline calls that have been outside but he's been fair to both teams so I don't really have a problem with it.

I shouldn’t have been joking before the season that there’s no way our hitting could stink up the joint anymore with so many current and past all stars. Year after year the hitting is frustrating. At least the pitching is trying to match them this year.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Time for the bullpen to blow this baby wide open so I can stop watching.

Was the GOT episode last night good? Just trying to ling up options for when the bullpen blows it.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

WHY do you not walk Goldy. WHY????

Possibly because the guy on deck is hitting about 60 points higher? That would be my guess. But, I understand your frustration. Goldschmidt is on a mission to get to the Hall of Fame, possibly.

Archived