Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-23: Brewers (Davies) at Cardinals (Ponce de Leon) [Brewers lose 4-3 -- Arcia hits HR; Shaw hits 2 HRs]

Eye Black
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’d walk Wong. Dude kills the Brewers.

LOL. You'd walk everyone.

Nah, just guys that are really hot or kill the Brewers (especially with the pitcher coming up).

Although most of the league is killing Brewers pitching, so maybe I would walk everyone.

Also, the only guys I remember saying I’d walk this season were Goldschmidt (because he’s killing us), Bellinger (regarding the at bat where he hit the game-winning HR against Hader), and now Wong (because he’s killing us this season and there were two outs with a guy on third and the pitcher coming up).

Ed Sedar you stink as a 3B coach. Please reassign him to another area of the organization.

[sarcasm]Could be a pitching coach spot open soon.[/sarcasm]

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

PdL has left a lot of pitches up in the zone. You know this team isn't hitting very well when they're missing so many hittable pitches. Aside from Yelich, maybe a few others, it's really been the case all season (so it seems).

PdL has left a lot of pitches up in the zone. You know this team isn't hitting very well when they're missing so many hittable pitches. Aside from Yelich, maybe a few others, it's really been the case all season (so it seems).

Yelich with an OPS of about .550 away from Miller Park.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Yelich with an OPS of about .550 away from Miller Park.

No fears ... he will move that up considerably very soon!

So which divisional foe is going to catch or pass us in the standings tonight? The Cubs?

None!

The Brewers shall prevail this evening!

[sarcasm]I think you’ve mistaken this for the optimism thread. This is where we all wear hard hats because the sky is clearly falling.[/sarcasm] ;)

Not just “at Night” anymore.

So which divisional foe is going to catch or pass us in the standings tonight? The Cubs?

None!

The Brewers shall prevail this evening!

[sarcasm]I think you’ve mistaken this for the optimism thread. This is where we all wear hard hats because the sky is clearly falling.[/sarcasm] ;)

To be fair, the sky is kinda falling.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

To be fair, the sky is kinda falling.

There is 137 games remaining in the season. It's impossible for the sky to fall this early.

I heard today on the Effectively Wild podcast that the Yankees currently have 13 players on the IL that account for a total of more than 32 WAR from last year. Key injuries in mass are as close to an early season doomsday scenario as I can come up with. BTW, Yankees are 12-10.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived