Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-20: Dodgers (Ryu) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers win, 5-0 -- Anderson pitches 5 scoreless innings; Yelich adds a pair of home runs]

Eye Black
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chase Anderson probably should just stay in the rotation...we need some stability. He may not pitch like he has tonight all the time and serve up taters...but he is solid and will keep us in most games he pitches.

I am surprised he didn’t start there...but I can’t fault giving young guys a chance.

I agree. He looked...different than last year.

Chase Anderson probably should just stay in the rotation...we need some stability. He may not pitch like he has tonight all the time and serve up taters...but he is solid and will keep us in most games he pitches.

I am surprised he didn’t start there...but I can’t fault giving young guys a chance.

I agree. He looked...different than last year.

I’d take last year Anderson at this point than multiple 10+ ERA guys in the rotation.

Maybe Grandal should play 1B when resting his legs.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

What a great sequence showing the strength of the lineup:

Thames forces the Dodgers to bring in a LHP, which allows lefty-killer Cain to hit a double. Yelich is unstoppable to he gets walked, which allows lefty-killer Braun to hit a 3-run HR.

What a great sequence showing the strength of the lineup:

Thames forces the Dodgers to bring in a LHP, which allows lefty-killer Cain to hit a double. Yelich is unstoppable to he gets walked, which allows lefty-killer Braun to hit a 3-run HR.

And Aguilar still sucks.

20 out of the past 29 Brewer games have been against the Dodgers and Cardinals. There have been some tough moments, but wow, what a way to end last season and begin this season. Incredible performances in front of full houses at Miller Park while many teams struggle to draw 20,000 a game.

Archived