Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-19: Dodgers (Stripling) at Brewers (Chacín) [Brewers lose, 5-3 -- Hader allows go ahead HR in 8th inning]

Eye Black
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It’s getting really frustrating watching this lineup with so many hitters struggling. It’s getting to where the only hope to score is to get someone on base for Yelich. Shaw has been awful but his 2 ABs tonight might be his worst two of the year.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Dodgers have at least 24 above average players out of the 25 on their roster. The catcher Barnes is borderline, but even he’s probably above average because of his defense. It’s relentless. And now that they got rid of kemp and Machado they have chemistry too.

Thank you, Roberts.

Agreed, a little surprised he gave Stripling the quick hook tonight, figured he would last six.

He has to like his chances with his stronger bullpen that includes lefties to face the Brewers lefty heavy lineup.

Brewers need to find a way to get a run or two across and hope for Hader to pitch the last two.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Between how brutal Aguilar, Shaw, and Braun have been this year, it's kind of miraculous to see our offense be a strong point this season. Yelich, Cain, Moose and Grandal were all added in the last 15 months, and thank goodness or this is probably the worst offense in baseball.

Between how brutal Aguilar, Shaw, and Braun have been this year, it's kind of miraculous to see our offense be a strong point this season. Yelich, Cain, Moose and Grandal were all added in the last 15 months, and thank goodness or this is probably the worst offense in baseball.

The offense can afford for one of those guys to have a disappointing season, but certainly not all three.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

The offense can afford for one of those guys to have a disappointing season, but certainly not all three.

Given Braun's age and trends the last few years, he's probably a platoon player at this point for the rest of his career.

Aguilar...I don't know. I thought there would be some regression, but not like this.

Shaw I'm probably the most confident in rebounding. At least he's still walking, but make no mistake, he's been brutal. He doesn't even have a low BABIP like the other two to attribute any luck to what he's done so far.

Archived