Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-18: Dodgers (Urías) at Brewers (Davies) [Brewers lose, 3-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Albers has both a very good 2.82 xFIP / 3.10 FIP as well as the 2nd lowest average exit velocity allowed in the majors, albeit with still tiny sample sizes. Either way, it's encouraging.

FWIW as far as exit velocity goes, Claudio is 3rd, Guerra 11th.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Albers has both a very good 2.82 xFIP / 3.10 FIP as well as the 2nd lowest average exit velocity allowed in the majors, albeit with still tiny sample sizes. Either way, it's encouraging.

No, that can't be right, because I've been told time and time again that other than Hader, the Brewers bullpen is a dumpster fire.

Aguilar is just pulling off of everything right now and swinging at EVERYTHING. He needs some pine time.

It is becoming painful to watch, gross actually.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

No, that can't be right, because I've been told time and time again that other than Hader, the Brewers bullpen is a dumpster fire.

You were saying?

Why do we continue to pitch to Bellinger?

Damn it!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

You were saying?

Why do we continue to pitch to Bellinger?

Damn it!

That aged poorly

He seems to be xFIP-ing this inning up pretty good right now.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

And it's on fire again.

And it's on fire again.

The poor aging of that post has already been acknowledged. Thanks, though.

Archived