Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-15: Cardinals (Hudson) at Brewers (Peralta) [Brewers win, 10-7 -- Christian Yelich gives away a puppy, hits 3 home runs, tallies 7 RBI, makes sliding and diving catches, sheepishly obliges to curtain call]

Eye Black
I'm firmly convinced Arcia could go 4 for 5 with 3 dingers and 8 RBI, and people would still talk mad crap about him for making an out and call him names and whatnot. Dude is seriously the BF.net whipping boy.

He is an exciting player and suberb defender who I enjoy watching but he is still a ball hog. As I just said I would have been royally **ssed if Yelich got hurt on that play. Fly balls like that are for the outfielder.

It’s Arcia’s ball until the OF calls him off. Be upset over Yelich misreading the ball off the bat and then having late communication with Arcia who very well could have gotten hurt on the play also.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm firmly convinced Arcia could go 4 for 5 with 3 dingers and 8 RBI, and people would still talk mad crap about him for making an out and call him names and whatnot. Dude is seriously the BF.net whipping boy.

I think anyone not named Yelich, Cain or Hader are the BF.net whipping boys at this point.

This might sound dumb but wanna know my favorite part of the game was? When Hader gave up a first pitch fastball homer too Ozuna and Ozuna put his arm up and celebrated like he just won something big.

“Yes!!! I guessed right! I had a 1 and 50 chance of guessing where that pitch was going and I knocked it out!! That wasn’t lucky at all!!”

And what does Hader do? Yeah, strikes out the side

Cardinals Manager Mike Shildt after the game: “You have tip your hat. It's unbelievable. It's almost like he's psychic."

I guess he’s implying that Yelich seems to know which pitches are coming? Kind of a strange.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

They needed someone to hate on following Villar's trade.

Perez is probably next in the line of succession for this high honor.

And, not to be that guy, but whipping boys are technically people who are innocent of any crime who have to take punishment on behalf of someone not allowed to be punished. A 53 OPS+ is anything but innocent.

Harvey, dropping logic!!!

lol

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Community Moderator
Cardinals Manager Mike Shildt after the game: “You have tip your hat. It's unbelievable. It's almost like he's psychic."

I guess he’s implying that Yelich seems to know which pitches are coming? Kind of a strange.

That's odd. When he's dialed in he mashes anything thrown in the strike zone, regardless of count or situation. He's not a guess hitter, he sees and reacts.

Archived