Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-13: Brewers (Davies) at Dodgers (Ferguson) [Brewers win, 4-1 -- Davies allows just 1 run over 7.0 IP; Guerra notches 1st career save]

Eye Black
I’m here at Dodgers Stadium. Very, very few fans wearing Brewers gear here. I’m talking like less than 20.

I was there last night and saw maybe 6. When the Brewers scored I could see 2 other guys cheering. You see a lot more in San Diego. Also a few more in Anaheim on Monday.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’m here at Dodgers Stadium. Very, very few fans wearing Brewers gear here. I’m talking like less than 20.

Be careful there wearing opposing team colors...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I used to live in LA, and always went to see the crew. Typically you are just fine as far as violence goes unless one runs their mouth off, but I can definitely say that few fans have been as heckling as those in Chavez Ravine to my Brewers hat.

"That ain't Chuckie's game. Chuckie hacks on 2-0."

I used to live in LA, and always went to see the crew. Typically you are just fine as far as violence goes unless one runs their mouth off, but I can definitely say that few fans have been as heckling as those in Chavez Ravine to my Brewers hat.

I got hassled a bit last night, never had before, I think they don't like Braun jerseys or losing 5 straight. The assault this year wasn't an opposing fan thing.

Maybe that's because you're the pitching coach for the Dodgers...

A guy told me I was wearing the wrong jersey (Yeli) on my walk to the stadium. He was 100% serious and concerned for my welfare. I’ll say one thing about Dodgers fans. They are loud and energetic. It’s a completely opposite scene from the game I was at in Anaheim on Wednesday. The Angels fans were quiet and uninvolved.

JJ update

Not good.

What speeds was he throwing last season?

His normal fastball is like 94. Radar guns are really unreliable in the minors though so hard to rely on it though it is still unsettling.

Archived