Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-13: Brewers (Davies) at Dodgers (Ferguson) [Brewers win, 4-1 -- Davies allows just 1 run over 7.0 IP; Guerra notches 1st career save]

Eye Black

33721266438_cd25ce8a86_c.jpg

47598325821_d536f9266e_c.jpg

[pre]Brewers Lineup Dodgers Lineup

1. Lorenzo Cain ® CF 1. A.J. Pollock ® CF

2. Christian Yelich (L) RF 2. Corey Seager (L) SS

3. Ryan Braun ® LF 3. Justin Turner ® 3B

4. Yasmani Grandal (S) C 4. Cody Bellinger (L) RF

5. Mike Moustakas (L) 2B 5. Enrique Hernandez ® 2B

6. Jesus Aguilar ® 1B 6. Max Muncy (L) 1B

7. Travis Shaw (L) 3B 7. Chris Taylor ® LF

8. Orlando Arcia ® SS 8. Austin Barnes ® C

9. Zach Davies ® P 9. Caleb Ferguson ® P[/pre]

Zach Davies: Batter (Dodgers) vs Pitching Stats

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn’t surprise me to see Shaw and Moustakas in the line up with the lefty being essentially an opener.

That was my thought. Do we even know that Shaw is ready to return?

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Looks they wanted to split the lefties and righties since it’s going to be a bullpen game. Probably smarter than mine :)

bullpen game?

how so?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Looks they wanted to split the lefties and righties since it’s going to be a bullpen game. Probably smarter than mine :)

bullpen game?

how so?

The Dodgers are starting a player that has thus far only pitched in relief appearances this season (7 total outings) and are expected to go to the bullpen early.

Long relief right-handed hurler Dennis Santana is also expected to pitch tonight.

bullpen game?

how so?

The Dodgers are starting a player that has thus far only pitched in relief appearances this season (7 total outings) and are expected to go to the bullpen early.

Long relief right-handed hurler Dennis Santana is also expected to pitch tonight.

ok, I thought he was talking about the Brewers...

:embarrassed

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Normally I feel old when I realize I’m now older than most of the players, but tonight’s replacement umpire behind home plate, Jeremie Rehak, is just 31 years old. So far one poor call on the inside pitch for a called third strike against Grandal.

Davies still throwing soft. I’m hoping his velocity returns to old levels soon, although happy with results. It looks like he’s throwing knuckleballs in that he doesn’t appear to be really following through. His motion looks like effortless 87 instead of efforted 93.

Archived