Brewer Fanatic

BF.net Fan Community Top 25 Prospects - 2019 Pre-Season Edition

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I've got the rough draft of my Mid Season Top 25 all slotted out, be interesting to see how many spots will have to be refilled after the deadline.

No matter what, I think we will see a lot of movement.

Hiura and Houser have graduated.

Ray, Brown, Erceg, Webb, Stokes, Taylor, Gatewood, Diplan and Ward have all struggled - some badly. We will see a lot of these guys drop (some out of the Top 25).

Risers will likely include Grisham, Supak, Feliciano, Rasmussen - plus some younger arms such as Andrews, Lazar and Jankins (just to name a few). Unfortunately, some of the short season guys really haven't played much, so they haven't gotten the chance to make much of an impression.

No matter, should be fun.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Found this interesting tidbit on Brice Turang from Baseball Prospectus "Notes from the Field":

His front side load reminds me of another Brewer, Christian Yelich, because of the slow coil.

Archived