Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee Bucks 2019 playoffs Rd 1 vs Detroit Pistons

DuWayne Steurer

Yea,good people watching. Edens was wearing a Jamaica tshirt. Not sure if it was for a reason, just seemed like he grabbed any tshirt and threw it on- seemed a little odd.

As for Rodgers, imagine if Giannis went barreling into him and they both got seriously injured somehow. That may be most bizarre sports injury ever. (And the Brewers have plenty of their own, so that's saying a lot.)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea,good people watching. Edens was wearing a Jamaica tshirt. Not sure if it was for a reason, just seemed like he grabbed any tshirt and threw it on- seemed a little odd.

As for Rodgers, imagine if Giannis went barreling into him and they both got seriously injured somehow. That may be most bizarre sports injury ever. (And the Brewers have plenty of their own, so that's saying a lot.)

I don't think getting injured by salad tongs will ever be topped EVER!

Patty C made me eat my words. He still needs to play under control on defense (way too many fly-bys). More experienced guards will eat him alive if he keeps being overly aggressive like that.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Maybe injury by suitcase?

Maybe injury by suitcase?

Suitcase I can understand it falls off the bed and lands on your foot or you stub your toe on it all possible and OK injuries. But salad tongs? How do you hurt yourself without trying with salad tongs?

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This game is gettin reaaaaally chippy.

Yes, hopefully, this series goes in 4 so we don't have anyone on Detroit taking a cheap shot at someone.

If by "someone" you mean "Drummond" then yes, I agree. That dude is a drama mama. Any contact at all, and he wants to fight.

Watching Hill integrate into an integral part of this team over the course of the season has been really interesting. At first he was putting up some really empty stat lines, but you could still see how much work the guy did out on the court, and how much of a difference maker he could be, even if he wasn't doing it at first.

If the Bucks go all the way to the finals (and/or win it all) he's going to be a huge reason why.

Everyone needs to get on the Hill bandwagon. He's really good. It's incredibly valuable to have a guy who can score an efficient 15 when you need it, but who also doesn't need a lot of shots to contribute positively. He can run the team like a solid starting pg, guard pg's and sg's very well, play smart team defense, shoot, protect the ball, and make the right decisions. Consummate glue guy. And on plenty of nights he's still perfectly capable of being the borderline all-star he was with Utah. I'd easily pick up his option. They need him roughly as much as they need Brogdon, Mirotic, Khris, or Lopez, and more importantly they're in control with a 1-year option. The other guys have a lot of uncertainty as free agents.

I've always been on the Hill bandwagon. It's interesting though.. he puts up some "empty" stat lines on some nights, a lot like Tony Snell, but just watching the game, you can see what Hill does, whereas with Snell, you can see what Snell doesn't do, (which is honestly, a lot).

Nice seeing Mirotic getting his shot back quickly tonight, and Lopez really taking over the offense for a while.

It was nice to see us take control of that game with Giannus in foul trouble.

I too hope we can wrap up this series in the next game. If we get the Celtics in the next round that is gonna be a much tougher series.

I'm really excited to see Bledsoe against Boston again this year. I'm not being ironic or sarcastic at all; he's a totally different player from last year. He dedicated himself to being a great defender again, like he was before becoming the go-to guy in Phoenix, and his reduced minutes should be just the thing to cure that weak/absent lateral movement we saw against Rozier last year. I'm not really worried about Boston. They're going to have a really hard time defending the Bucks, and their star power is more hype than substance.

Sorry, I know this series isn't over yet. It's just so boring, lol.

Archived