Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-09: Brewers (Peralta) at Angels (Harvey) [Brewers lose, 11-8 -- Bottom of the order sparks comeback to take lead in 5th inning, but bullpen falters late]

Eye Black
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At what point does CC move Shaw and Aguilar either way down in the bottom of the order, or take them out for a while? Braun's done nothing in this series, thus far, but he's had some really big hits. Shaw and Aguilar have done next to nothing. Aguilar is 4 for 34, 4 singles. Shaw is 1 for 19 the last five games. At what point are they out of the 4 and 5 slots???

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Freviewingthebrew.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F972803610.jpeg&c=sc&w=850&h=560

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

It's way too early to bench Jesus. He's a huge regression candidate, but way too early.

Agreed, but either him or Shaw need to drop down in the order - keep them in the lineup but get some other guys between them, especially in an AL park with the DH.

I also wonder why they don't platoon Jesus with Thames more regularly with righty starters...

Why did Grandal do a 360 fake throw?

That was weird. He had the wrong foot on the base which got him all screwed up. With the left foot on the base you have reverse pivot 270 degree turn with your momentum of the turn making it an easier throw to 1st. With the right foot on the base you end up dancing around in circles and looking foolish.

I think he initially wanted to go to 3rd but nobody was covering.

Why?!? There is no possible way a runner from 2nd could be slower to third base than the batter to first base.

I think he initially wanted to go to 3rd but nobody was covering.

Why?!? There is no possible way a runner from 2nd could be slower to third base than the batter to first base.

Pujols on 2nd, Hamilton at the plate. Let's try it.

Gotta say that Grandal is brutal behind the dish. His pitch framing is supposed to be good, but he’s probably cost his pitchers 10 or more strikes this year by swiping at balls in the zone. Tonight they e had multiple pitches on the edges called balls

Archived